Monday, December 29, 2008

A Welcome Message

Dear Friends,

A very warm welcome to each and everyone one of you. Blogging gives us the opportunity to diary our innermost feelings, to speak of events and occasions that have touched us, and even periods when people hurt us.

I encourage all of you to start a blog because a blog can sometimes turn into a book- a book in which you share life’s journey. When we speak of our pain, we can heal the hurt that is buried deep inside us.

A blog can also be used to campaign for something that you strongly believe in. In my case, I set up a website to campaign for better support and welfare for the mentally ill and their caregivers, because people with mental illness have been neglected for many years. My website has to-date received strong readership- close to 5,000 have visited my website. I am encouraged by the good feedback I receive. One thing can lead to another, so from a website, I now also have a blog to further my quest to bring a better tomorrow for the mentally ill and their caregivers.

I welcome your feedback, so drop me an email if you have something to say or if you want to buy the books/CD that my wife and I produced regularly. My email address is: rafcutie@singnet.com.sg

Thank you and have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Raymond Anthony Fernando

No comments: