Sunday, February 21, 2010

myLovematters Magazine

myLovematters Magazine


Dear friends,

myLovematters is a magazine in full colour that focuses on healthy relationship, people doing charity work and how LOVE plays a key role in helping all of us to stay committed to our loved ones. My journey in caring for my wife, Doris is highlighted in a 3-page article in the concept issue that just came out in mid-February 2010. It is a lovely magazine and a must-read for all of us who want to build healthy relationships. If any of you are interested to get a copy do contact me(I'm the part-time Freelance Subscription Manager). My email adress is; rafcutie@singnet.com.sg
The cost of one year's subscription (4 issues per year) is $22 (postage included) . Get a glimpse of this magazine at this website: http://www.mylovematters.net/

Raymond Anthony Fernando

No comments: