Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Ray's re-vamped website RAY OF HOPE


Ladies & Gentlemen, Friends and Associates,



A very warm welcome to each and everyone one of you.  I have, through the wonderful support of kind friends and the Good Lord, revamped my previous website A RAY OF HOPE.

 


 

A RAY OF HOPE was launched several years ago for various purposes:

(1) To support my wife, Doris Lau who passed away more than 5 and half years ago on 14th April 2014

(2) Give encouragement and inspiration to those with special needs, in particular to those with mental health issues and their caregivers

(3) To promote and market all our books, Doris wrote 8 successful books and I have, to date, written 36 books, the latest one being, Pursuing dreams, Transforming lives.

While all hard copies of my best-selling novel “Loving A Schizophrenic “ have been sold out, an E-Book version of this book will be available for sale soon.  And so will my late wife’s popular Cookbook, COOK WITH LOVE


I welcome your feedback, so drop me an email if you have something to say or if you want to buy the books that my wife and I have produced. My email address is:
raybeacon@gmail.com

Thank you and have a nice day!



Sincerely,

Raymond Anthony Fernando

 

No comments: